Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Black Out

So I know that Labor Day is right around the corner, which means that some of you follow the no opened toe "rule". I am not one that has always followed it because we always still have such beautiful weather through out September in Colorado, and I know that once I put my sandals away they are not coming back out for a good amount of time. Being that darker colors are resurfacing due to Fall rolling in, now is a great time to try black on your nails. I know that this has been popular for a while, but I also know there are many of you that feel like black is a little extreme. It might feel like it at first, but it actually looks pretty good on the toes, and I love it on the finger nails. Plus it always go with everything. I think if you try it out, you will be pleasantly surprised at how good it actually does look. So, if you have wanted to try this popular color out, now is a great time to go for it.





* Just can't do the black? Then try a dark blue.....



.....or even a grey. These are both great alternative colors to the black, that look good, and they are different from the usual wine reds, and dark purples that we see when using darker colors on our nails.


Have a great weekend that is almost HERE!!

I heard this just a couple of days ago, and wanted to share, encourage and inspire you: "A way to conquer fear is through knowledge"

Blessings lovelies!!!

Oxox

1 comment:

  1. I am all about grey and black! I have on blue today, similar to what you have in your post. I love it.

    ReplyDelete