Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Now Want....

To be a Cow Girl! Or to at least have these boots and feel like one when I am wearing these lovelies. I Love these wooded platform boots worn with this outfit in the Derek Lam Collection at Fashion Week.


photo by Marcio Madeira/ FirstView.com



I have been crunched with personal time time lately which = less posting! I will try to be better soon but had to at least post my newest eye candy!!
For those of you that attended fashion week, I hope it was all you expected it to be and more.
For those of us that didn't attend, check out Emily's page cupcakesandcashmere for her 'lessons in fashion week' and see just how perfect is Anna Wintour's hair in a great pic of the back of her hair!



Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment