Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Easy

As I was Skyping with my sister yesterday, I noticed her super cute dress, which was just a short sleeve navy cotton dress belted at the waist with a chic dark brown belt. When I told her how cute she looked, she told me that she felt like wearing something easy to get in and out of and comfortable. Well, she not only had that, but she looked really good too. It got me thinking how perfect some summer dresses are for comfort, yet many of them still have you looking chic and put together. This too got me thinking that whether you are going somewhere with the kids (park, zoo, museum etc.), running errands, have a lunch date, or even work at home as my sister does, a summer dress is just the thing to wear in aiding you with some style and comfort. Take a look at some dresses from Forever21 and Layne Bryant to give you ideas for an easy, breezy fit, yet stylish as well. Even if you are not doing much, or just going somewhere with the kids, why not still feel cute?
























































































































































all dresses can be found here forever21 and here laynebryant








Weekend is almost here.....

Oxox

5 comments:

  1. Hey there -

    Where did you find the long orange dress with the cap sleeve. LOOOOVE that one.

    www.marriedbrokeandhungry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-

    I found that one at forever 21. I just posted the links...sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you always include women of different shapes and colors in your posts! The burgandy dress, blue Maxi dress, and green shirt dress are my favorites. Love the new layout btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue tie-dye racerback dress. It looks perfect to wear when running errands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dresses...so fun, flirty and feminine! And by the way any style credit I get is a compliment to you ;)

    ReplyDelete