Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Friday, March 5, 2010

Goodbye's are never easy....


I know I have been missing in action lately and that is because we just had 3 of our greatest friends come visit us down here in the lovely Panama. Therefore my computer time was pretty much zero, as I was soaking up all the time I could with our besties! Here they are above! So I thought I would share some pictures of our time with them down here to catch up with you all. From left to right: Brian, Lacey (whom are married) and my girl Heather!





Almost here!!!


They were all so good with our kids, being that the little ones went EVERYWHERE with us all....we don't have much help in the babysitting department.























The girl's took me to a resort for my b-day (the big 30....) and treated me to a spa day and some girl time by the pool....kid free..yay!



This was a great Italian Restaurant we went to...Pomodoro...yummmmmm




Here I am posing with my new cap that my girls got me for my b-day...one of MANY gifts...they seriously hooked it up from new nail polishes to new VS panties (wohooo) to a new purse, jewelry..I'm tellin' you, I felt truly blessed!









They saw some of the old ruins in Panama Viejo...these are 500 yrs. old.



Got a feel for what it is like to sit in traffic here.


Tried Panamanian style snow cones...Raspao







Some things are definitely super sized here..LOL!!!











Did tons of shopping.












And just blessed us with their company which was long a waited for....






With that being said, it is back into the routine of things and pressing upward and onward! I will be catching up on all of your blogs soon...have missed them.

Hope you all have a good weekend.


All you need is to keep your eyes open,your discernment sharp, and your heart willing, says the Lord.

~Marsha Burns

Bendiciones!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda, Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm so happy to hear that your friends went visit you!!! Woohoo!!! I have to say: your kids are really cute! Oh the traffic, totally like in Brazil, crazy!!! It's interesting that you guys call the snow cone "raspao", because in Brazil we call it "raspadinha". Seriously, the mannequin cracked me up! I better go for now, but I'll talk to you soon! Have a Blessed Day and a Wonderful Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a blast! Your kids are sooo cute!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We love your blog: http://monkeymaesays.blogspot.com/2010/03/im-really-slow.html

    ReplyDelete