Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Thursday, November 12, 2009

For the love of boots.

This is so me!!
This is so me!! by amanda correa featuring Alexis Bittar jewelry


OK, so I know that I have posted these Givenchy boots already, but I can't help but love them. Since I happened to run into them again, I decided to create an outfit, one of many, that I would wear with them. I wanted to share with you all that this is what I would be wearing today, if these lovely boots (along with these other pieces:) were via my closet right now!!

Hope you all are wearing something you love today.....and feel great in it!


Until Tomorrow Then.....

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, love this collage! Adore those boots and what great picks to go with it. I'm a huge fan of Mawi as well... and I like that bag... too much eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, you are so right!! Eye candy is the perfect word!

    ReplyDelete