Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Think I got it?!

OK, I know that I have totally been changing my blog around, but now thanks to my fabulous sister, which you can see here davidfamadventure ,I think I finally got it...for now anyways:) I tend to be a little picky and she has done so well, her little creative self and all, in helping me with this project....project for me anyways! So, no more changes...fingers crossed!

Sleep Well Lovelies!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous! That Tom Ford perfume ad is one of my faves....glad it made your new layout.

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, good eye!!! I love that add too...just love all of these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete