Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There's always room for some new Styles.

I always like to check out the 'Fashion and Beauty' sections of some of my morning talk shows and I stumbled up this little clip. I wanted to share it with you all. Gives a view of what we are soon to be seeing, and already are, in some of our favorite shopping spots! I love some of these looks, and the best part is that you can create any of these looks ( or similar ones, more so) with what you already have in your closet! Check it out.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/34823561#34823561

* Sorry everyone, there is the link to watch the 'Fashion and Beauty' clip I was trying to post. For some reason it was posting the whole segment of the news too, but that link is for the one clip only...sorry for the malfunction but still check the link out for some new ideas. If I can get it to embed on here later I will!

Speaking of the news, my thoughts and prayers are with all of those in Haiti who are suffering from that devastating earth quake. May we all truly be thankful for what we have, as many have just lost everything, some there lives or the lives of their beloved.

"Those who mourn shall be comforted"
~ Matthew 5:4

3 comments:

  1. I understand, technology can be sooo frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Summer can't come soon enough... I'm really digging the Burberry pastels for the next season. Cute segment, though I don't think stripes or polka dots are every really 'in' or 'out'?

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right you are...stripes and polka dots always seem to show up here and there, I think it just depends on how they are worn with the ever changeing styles.

    ReplyDelete