Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wear them for ME!



So it is summer time down here in Panama, which always feels that way to me being that I grew up in Colorado, but that means that it is the dry season here, and even more hot! Which means that while many of you in those cooler climates are wearing some beautiful boots...I am not! I have to say that I really do miss wearing a lovely pair of boots, and while many do wear boots here, more during the rainy season, it is still hot here year round. Being that I grew up in a cooler climate, one with definite seasons too, it seems so different to me to be wearing boots when it is so hot out. So to those of you whom may be tiring of wearing those boots of yours, know that I am wanting to wear some myself and please wear them for me! I know many of you are ready to switch it up though, I do remember that, so here are some ideas to help you switch it up and push through until you can bust out those open toed heels!







Some different ideas as the weather starts warming up for you, and if you are over the jeans with the boots. Gives you a little more of a Spring feel.













Though these Thomas Wylde Boots are no longer available there are many other brands that still offer these fold overs, which I LOVE. They are probably on discount now that Spring/Summer wear are all moving in.



Check those bad boys out. Always fun to wear something different.














OK, I could wear something like this here, but I am telling you....it is HOT here for boots. Unless you're in AC most of the day...which I am not! Love that style of boot though. These would be cute to start wearing with skirts too and transition into Spring wear as the weather warms up.
photos found here: jeantsyle.com/wordpress/luckymag.com/imageguru/stealthestyle/hourdetroit
Weekend is coming, God willing!
*Remember to hold on to those ideas you have and believe in them...the mind and the belief are so powerful!
Blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this! Now I know how I'm going to keep wearing my boots as the weather starts to warm up here in Oregon! Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete