Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I know it is a couple of days early but with my hubby being home now, I will not be on the computer as much. I wanted to get my Christmas wishes in before it is too late. Today I have posted an outfit similar to what I will be sportin' for some of the festivities this week. I am going with a more casual, relaxed yet, of course, chic look. This selection will allow me in enjoying all of that yummy food we all know will be there! Take a peek and let me know what you think!


What I will be wearing to Christmas Dinner
What I will be wearing to Christmas Dinner by amanda correa featuring Mulberry bags

I went with a wider leg trouser, also higher waist, just in case I eat one too many of our delicious Holiday bars! Also, not so sure it is wise to wear a lower waist jean with all the bending over and grabbing of presents...yikes!! The longer shirt and bomber jacket allow me a little camouflage if my poor tummy just can't take it any more from all of my 'taste testing';)

*Extra food for thought (since we are going to be around a lot of food anyway!): You could always wear some leggin's with a pair of over -the- knee boots with this outfit...love that look. You could wear some red heels instead of the black I picked, skinny jeans look just as great (totally all about preference) or you could change the top out for a boyfriend sweater, wear a great turtle neck under the jacket, go with a dressier top etc.

I am sure you all will look faBUlous these Holidays...hope you feel fab too! No matter how you look, because really (though I am a lover of some style) that's not what it is about, I truly wish you a very blessed Christmas!!

Feliz Navidad!!!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog. I have been using it to inspire my look. You've got great taste. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like my blog, and I will def. keep trying to provide you with any inspiration I can when it comes to style;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Love your collage... especially all the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete