Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Monday, December 28, 2009

Short, Simple....Perfect.



So saw this here: A CUP OF JO and couldn't help but share something that my big browns were drawn to. This was originally posted as a dinner party outfit possibility, but I have to say that I would love to have this fabulous shirt dress as an every day outfit myself. It's definitely a great style, a little relaxed and looks comfortable....yet still dressy enough to wear to a dinner party etc., if that is where your evening is taking you!


Hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas! If you're feeling down from all of that delicious food you ate, don't! It's the Holidays and it happens to all of us...at least I hope so;) I am going to be posting some great ways to help get back on track. After all, part of looking good is feeling good about yourself. Until then, don't beat yourself up!


Another short work week...enjoy!!!


Blessings!

1 comment: