Your 30's are the perfect time to build a simple core wardrobe while also experimenting with trend-driven items. ~InStyle

Friday, December 4, 2009

Picks of the Week.

So, if I had a Holiday party to attend this weekend my 'picks of the week' are of ensembles that I would definitely consider wearing. However, I am not quite sure which I would go with because it all depends on.....






If I want to make a statement with my dress, like this winter white short gown....LOVING!







If I want to wear the always classic, LBD....






















If I want to try out one of the season's hottest styles, the jumpsuit, which can be worn for so many different occasions...













If I feel like wearing some color...


Here I would do without the head band, the shawl and the beaded necklace too, and go with just that beautiful gold gown.





































Or, do I want to go with something absolutely Beautiful?












May you look lovely and FEEL lovely where ever this weekend may take you!
Happy Holidays!!!
Monday Then....

6 comments:

  1. love that gold asymettrical dress! it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics... I love the last dress and the long yellow one! I think it's so refreshing to pick something other than red or black for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree am with you both. I like the asymetrical gold one for it's style and I like the sort length on it, the long yellow is so something I would buy and I love the last one too....something I would definitely wear. I love this time of year...it seems like you are allowed, more so, to go over the top if desired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last LBD. I'm a sucker for ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tottaly want to try out the jumpsuit too! i dont think i can pull it off though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruffles are definitely in this season too!!

    ReplyDelete